Recenzujemy staniki, bo wiemy, że dobrze dobrane czynią cuda!

Great Success Tip - Don't Do What The Pizza Man Did

• jenirobert
    jenirobert · 23-11-17 06:14 · do góry^

Most people think of cemeteries as sad places. I do too, but for a different reason. When I drive by one, I don't just see grass, trees, flowers, monuments, and mourners. I see unwritten books that were going to enthrall their readers and unfinished plays that would have enchanted their viewers. Never written goodbye letters. Never started paintings and sculptures. Never completed love songs that would have made your eyes mist over. It was Oliver Wendell Holmes who wrote, "Most people go to their graves with their songs still unsung."

Many people are saddened by the daily news of disappearing species that will never come back. But equally sad is the fact that each and every day, around the world and around the clock, thousands of ideas, projects, products, inventions, and solutions disappear forever when they are buried with the people who died without ever realizing their dream. I agree with what Stephen Sondheim said on this; "A dream is just a dream, if it's only in your head. If no one gets to see it, it's just as good as dead."

https://worldhealthreviews.com/the-trajectory-manifestation-review

Odpowiedz»